Sunday, December 5, 2010

At Last!

Hello everyone! Most of you know me but for those who don't *waves*
Some of you who have been with Pulse for a while may also remember me as "Arabella Graves"
I just had to put in my 2cents about this Roze skin...
Nearly 2yrs. have passed since I first met Lorac and not even a month into our meeting she began make "Arabella's" skin....I am ofcourse a very very picky woman and Lorac an artist. Two qualities which I hope you will find were put too great use....

Lorac, I want to say thank you...You began working on this skin with NO intention of ever selling it and yet you put in just as much dedication and care that you would any skin. You've given Arabella/Trixie her perfect "personality" and you've allowed me to be friends with a talented, sweet, generous, and all around beautiful woman....Thank you
Roze